Ronny is going down.

Can't be geeks all of the time

Ronny is going down.

Postby nS on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:02 pm

COME ON UNITED!!!!!!

Prediction: 2-1 United. RVP / Rooney / Ronaldo.
nS
«Ki» Member

Re: Ronny is going down.

Postby Phoenix on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:11 pm

im gnna go bold 3-2 real vpersie rooney ronaldo x2 and ozil but i really hope its 3-1 to us!
Phoenix
«Ki» Member

Postby Phoenix on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:38 am

Well ns i feel your prediction was closer than mine and actually could of happened if RVP didn''t scuff his shot!

Still ill take a 1-1 to old trafford and now we just have to hope for the best!!

We had some chacnes but i feel we will need de gea and Jones to have a good night again at OT for us to get the win! If we score first then I feel we have a good chance!
Phoenix
«Ki» Member

Postby Subs on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:16 am

I feel if you score more goals than Real, and concede less goals than them, you stand a very good chance of winning.
R.I.P Patrick
"Gone but not forgotten, his soul still lives within us all."
Subs
«Ki» Member

Postby Phoenix on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:14 pm

man i never thought of that you are totally right!!!!
Phoenix
«Ki» Member

Postby nS on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:18 pm

That ref was a joke. How the defender tripping up evra didn't get a red card I don't know. The guy didn't give a single yellow to them despite a number of occasions of them holding and dragging players to the floor on the halfway line when we were breaking.

Jones/ Welbeck / De gae were all incredible last night. Good to see youth coming big in a very big game.

I think we will win the tie. We will be alot more confident at home and we will have chances as usual. When we moved into more a 4-4-2 it opened them up and they just can't handle likes of welbeck / RVP playing off the shoulder and running in behind. I can see hernandez causing them a problem if we use him. Evra looked half asleep for most of the match can't believe they didn't exploit us on that side.
nS
«Ki» Member

Postby GUTRUG1 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:48 pm

3-1 southampton vs mancity, we helped you winning the league that is all!
STREET FIGHTER 4 3RD PLACE at i38 (by default)
I survived the great storm of i38 :D
ki halloween costume winner 2010
GUTRUG1
KiCraft Owner

Postby videNNN on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:02 pm

nS wrote:That ref was a joke. How the defender tripping up evra didn't get a red card I don't know. The guy didn't give a single yellow to them despite a number of occasions of them holding and dragging players to the floor on the halfway line when we were breaking.

Jones/ Welbeck / De gae were all incredible last night. Good to see youth coming big in a very big game.

I think we will win the tie. We will be alot more confident at home and we will have chances as usual. When we moved into more a 4-4-2 it opened them up and they just can't handle likes of welbeck / RVP playing off the shoulder and running in behind. I can see hernandez causing them a problem if we use him. Evra looked half asleep for most of the match can't believe they didn't exploit us on that side.

I said he should have played welbeck and hernandez further forward and rested rvp till the 2nd half and just used rooney and kagawa in centre mid. Played jones as a man marker on ronny. and just sit carrick really far back with 3 in defence. Chica will have tired the shit out of them by the 20 minute mark.
videNNN
Ki community member

Return to Sports