Winchester 1886 + M9
Double Barrelled +M9
M16A + M9 + Marakov
AKM + Marakov

map.PNG

Me – Red
Crazy – Pink
Them – Blue

So after hooking up with Crazy and heading from the high value barn near Guglova, we headed over to Novy Sobor. Hit a few targets there, got some food. Think he got some ammo for his Winchester. Creeping around the high value farm targets to the west of Novy we start hearing distant booming shots. We get down low, step up vigilance and continue to check out the two sheds. Get some goodies and make a decision to hunt these guys down. We determine from another few shots that they are at Stary Sobor.

So we start stalking across the fields covering each other and then moving up, me on point. Bricking it, heart racing. Intense. I move up to the middle of a field with a rock for cover. Can’t see them around the tents with my binocs. Scan to the south and see two players approaching the big tin shed a good 400 meters away. They haven’t see me and I’m not keen on the shot.

Crazy moves up to my position and I scarper on up to the trees near the tents. Lost them, can’t see them anywhere with a good scout around with binocs. Crazy moves up to the trees with me and we decide to investigate further, hoping they haven’t Alt+F4ed. I start moving down the east side of the tents towards where we last had visual contact with them. Creeping down, hunched over, walking, Crazy covering from the hill. Adrenaline coursing through my veins, proper fight or flight responses kicking in, head on a swivel. Get in line with the area between the tents, decide to take a glance up there. One spotted. He’s pretty close, up the hill from me, I’m watching him through the long grass. Crazy can’t see him from his position. I take the shot. Took the guy down. Got the murder. Bosh.

Reckoning that the other guy must also be in the tents, I decide to creep round the south side of the tents the other side of the chain-link fence. Heard shots from the north side of the camp. Thinking he had scarpered to the trees in the north, I catch a weird shadow in one of the tents facing me. It stays very still… I’m thinking it’s a zombie then a muzzle flash….

Well I’m not dead, I’m not hurt… guess I should return fire. Take careful aim and double tap. Down like a sack of tatties. Murder numero 2.

Props to them both for not Alt+F4ing. Got geared up. Switched M16 for AKM as there was ammo for it. Took a marakov, again because there was ammo. Got myself a compass. Crazy got some goodies as well.

Checked out the tents quickly and legged it north to the forrest. Disconnected. Couldn’t sleep.

Awesome game man!
I need to learn and stick to the following:
"It's better to be thought an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

French_Dude "lol branded and lol to optic. Mr I can't be ask to read the forums at the first place."

twitter @Kinstinctstweet
twitter @Toro_Mac
twitter @Ki_Craft
facebook KiCraft.co.uk

Toro-
Bought out the community

Re: dayz. yes. loves it

Postby Brodie on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 am

awesome haha
:D
#Official Comedian of i42
#Official Captain of Team Brodie FlipACuppaSucker champions i46

#Fail disco http://gifsoup.com/view6/4069267/disco-fails-o.gif
#Fail Gutrug #Win Viden http://gifsoup.com/view4/4069610/viden-owns-gutrug-o.gif
(._.)Short term frustration when making decisions, which is why long term problems always occur(._.)

Less than Toro!
Brodie
«Ki» Member

Postby sKiN on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 am

haha nice one toro. Your 3rd murder ( 4th doesn't count as it was disco u shot in the face). Thats 2 close encounters in 3 days. I must say the other encounter was fucking lucky as and surprised you and Dan never died.

Nice report. Next time, run fraps.

Raging since 1980
sKiN
«Ki» Member

Postby An-D-D on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 pm

A great account Toro! Seems like everyone has turned into a murderer these days, can understand why. Do you guys notice the new humanity heartbeat think much at all?
An-D-D
«Ki» Member

Postby Toro- on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:32 pm

its the easiest way to get gear and I think the least risky. Although doing it in the middle of Stary with all those zombies around maybes wasnt the best idea.

Oftentimes its kill or be killed. Best not to hang around to be killed I figure.

as for Fraps... not sure I fancy trying to run that with my slow assed HDDs.

Have you paid for yours sKiN ?

French_Dude "lol branded and lol to optic. Mr I can't be ask to read the forums at the first place."

twitter @Kinstinctstweet
twitter @Toro_Mac
twitter @Ki_Craft
facebook KiCraft.co.uk

Toro-
Bought out the community

Postby sKiN on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Toro- wrote:
Have you paid for yours sKiN ?

dont be silly :)

Raging since 1980
sKiN
«Ki» Member

Postby Toro- on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 pm

didnt think so

are you just using the restricted one or an acquired one?

twitter @Kinstinctstweet
twitter @Toro_Mac
twitter @Ki_Craft
facebook KiCraft.co.uk

Toro-
Bought out the community

Postby sKiN on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:50 pm

acquired one :mrgreen:

Raging since 1980
sKiN
«Ki» Member