Fell from the fucking sky..... TWICE!!

Fell from the fucking sky..... TWICE!!

Postby sKiN on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:13 pm

So I enter a server of which in the title says DayZ ver 1.7.2/9444 I join and it tells me I have the wrong version (they are running 1.7.1.5). So I disconnect and join another server. Once connected it tells me to wait 4 seconds before I join and then boom, I fall from the sky. My body on the floor, but for some reason, its spawned me right next to my dead body.

I pick up my gear and and run around for a bit (with apparently a dead leg but I can still run) and then I disconnect. I reconnect to another server, for it only to happen again! This time Im not so lucky and I now have to create a new character.

Raging since 1980
sKiN
«Ki» Member

Re: Fell from the fucking sky..... TWICE!!

Postby Brodie on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:15 am

Why don't you video this stuff?! haha
:D
#Official Comedian of i42
#Official Captain of Team Brodie FlipACuppaSucker champions i46

#Fail disco http://gifsoup.com/view6/4069267/disco-fails-o.gif
#Fail Gutrug #Win Viden http://gifsoup.com/view4/4069610/viden-owns-gutrug-o.gif
(._.)Short term frustration when making decisions, which is why long term problems always occur(._.)

Less than Toro!
Brodie
«Ki» Member

Postby sKiN on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:31 am

Well I'm going to start fraps up everytime I play this game from now on.

As the other night I managed to get 6 kills and forgot to record them, the kills were quality too.

Raging since 1980
sKiN
«Ki» Member

Postby Brodie on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:56 am

Good! I love watching ;)
:D
#Official Comedian of i42
#Official Captain of Team Brodie FlipACuppaSucker champions i46

#Fail disco http://gifsoup.com/view6/4069267/disco-fails-o.gif
#Fail Gutrug #Win Viden http://gifsoup.com/view4/4069610/viden-owns-gutrug-o.gif
(._.)Short term frustration when making decisions, which is why long term problems always occur(._.)

Less than Toro!
Brodie
«Ki» Member

Postby Phoenix on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Ye do it tbf I quite enjoy reading / watching this dayz project / community / team / whatever blossom :)!
Phoenix
«Ki» Member

Postby sKiN on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Well, I was on a hill and it was night time, I was roaming around looking for heli crash sites when I came across 3 dudes moving in the tree line towards a crashed heli. These 3 were being very cautious and were keeping about a 20 metre distance between each other and I took my time in my scope to see what guns they had and whether or not it would be in my best interest to take them out.

I noticed 1 had a CZ Sniper rifle and the other 2 had M4A1 and a AK74 kobra. I waited till they were 400 metres out and I controlled my breathing. My scope was zero'd at 300 metres so I went 1 mil dot lower to make it around the 400 metre mark.

These guys proceeded out of the tree line and made a direct head line towards the heli out in open farm fields.

The guy leading had the sniper, so I took my first shot, shooting him direct in the neck, blood oozing out, he dropped to the ground bleeding out. The other 2 hit the deck from the first shot and I think was hoping not to be seen. Big mistake, as I was on a hill and could see everything clear as day. I took my second shot at the guy with the M4 who was to the back of line and shot him in the head, killing him instantly, the 3rd and final shot was almost a split second after the 2nd shot, shooting the last guy in the head and kill him instantly.

I repositioned myself around the crest of the hill to check to see if anymore survivors were out there and proceeded towards their bodies to loot. I got to about 200 metres from the bodies, sticking to the tree line, I heard burst fire from the opposite tree line coming from an M249 machine gun. I could see the tracer fire and noted that he wasn't firing at me. I hid behind a tree and got my trusty DMR (similar to an AWP) out and figured out where he was.

I caught a glimpse of him and took my first shot. My shot missed hitting the foot of a slight embankment that he was on. I adjusted and aimed slightly higher and boom hit him in the upper chest, he was still standing so I took another shot and hit him in pretty much the same place. He died but disconnected before I could see him body fall.

I went over to the M249 guy who I killed to check to see if he had any buddies and noticed another dead guy near him and obviously this is who he must have been shooting at. So far 4 confirmed kills.

I server hopped a few times and 1 server I spawned in, I noticed 2 freshly dead guys right next to each other. I moved slightly around the hill to check to see if there were any enemies around to which I noticed 1 guy moving away from the hill. I fired and shot him in the back, disabling him. I decided to move around the hill to the left of the guy and noticed another enemy hiding behind a rock, in the prone position, positioning himself and trying to figure out where the shot had came from.

I took aim and shot, shooting him in the side of his chest killing him straight off. I ran down the hill and finished off the first guy kill him. The first guy had an M16 with M209 grenade launcher and the other had an AK47.

Fuck my life was my heart beating so hard, so intense. As you only have 1 life and you have to make the decision whether or not to kill them and if its worth your while.

Fuck my life

Raging since 1980
sKiN
«Ki» Member

Postby Toro- on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:12 pm

haha, yeah tis a great game. one of the few with a close to genuine fear for your life as you get.

I'm still lying out of the count after getting clipped as I was running to bandage Bundy. In two minds to either suicide or beg someone to come bandage me.

I'm on a hillside near Nadezhdino bleeding out and unconscious :(
I need to learn and stick to the following:
"It's better to be thought an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

French_Dude "lol branded and lol to optic. Mr I can't be ask to read the forums at the first place."

twitter @Kinstinctstweet
twitter @Toro_Mac
twitter @Ki_Craft
facebook KiCraft.co.uk

Toro-
Bought out the community

Postby An-D-D on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Great account Skin! You must have eagle eyes!

That's what makes the same so good - there is that genuine fear of death. I know other games are similar in some ways, but the prospect of losing EVERYTHING is unparalleled. The longer you play and the better equipped you become, the bigger that fear.
An-D-D
«Ki» Member

Postby Toro- on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:43 pm

all I wanted was a book of matches :'(

French_Dude "lol branded and lol to optic. Mr I can't be ask to read the forums at the first place."

twitter @Kinstinctstweet
twitter @Toro_Mac
twitter @Ki_Craft
facebook KiCraft.co.uk

Toro-
Bought out the community

Postby An-D-D on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:12 pm

I've got matches ;)

In fact, it's the same box that I used to light up half a hill one time...
An-D-D
«Ki» Member

Postby Toro- on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:14 pm

enjoy them until you get glitched out of them!

bastard

twitter @Kinstinctstweet
twitter @Toro_Mac
twitter @Ki_Craft
facebook KiCraft.co.uk

Toro-
Bought out the community

Postby An-D-D on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:14 pm

I'm too scared to log back in! Hoping to get back on a night or two next week :)
An-D-D
«Ki» Member

Postby sKiN on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:33 pm

I will say this..... if you update your beta and the dayz version..... STICK TO THAT VERSION ON THE SERVER!!!

You'll end up falling from the sky if you don't.

Raging since 1980
sKiN
«Ki» Member

Postby An-D-D on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Thanks for the tip :)
An-D-D
«Ki» Member

Return to DayZ