TF2 changes

Discussion and update news for Team Fortress 2.

TF2 changes

Postby FletchuK on Thu May 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey!

Team Fortress 2 has seen some big changes this past week with the Sniper and Spy Updates which are sure to impact the competitive scene. This gives the teams and players of the UKeSA Dell XPS Premiership and UKeSA Championship only weeks to create and improve new strats in preperation for the UKeSA Grand Finals at GameOn! London at Olympia National Hall in West London. These changes combined with recent transfer activity in the community is sure to make the Grand Finals for TF2 one of the great competitions in the history of the game. You can be part of the action by attending GameOn! London on June 20th and June 21st (TF2 takes place on Sunday). The UKeSA Grand Finals are only a small part of what is sure to be a fantastic consumer video-gaming and technology expo with Dell, EA, Sony and Nintendo all taking part.

If you would like information on team and media access please check out: www.enemydown.eu/content/ukesagrand finals

Thanks!

Icarus

hmmmmmm

"For Patrick!"
"Ki Till I die!"
FletchuK
«Ki» Member

Re: TF2 changes

Postby Toro- on Thu May 21, 2009 8:26 pm

I see they are also doing a free weekend starting at somepoint today
I need to learn and stick to the following:
"It's better to be thought an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

French_Dude "lol branded and lol to optic. Mr I can't be ask to read the forums at the first place."

twitter @Kinstinctstweet
twitter @Toro_Mac
twitter @Ki_Craft
facebook KiCraft.co.uk

Toro-
Bought out the community

Return to Team Fortress 2