Team Fortress 2/ Team Lad! application.

Are you part of a team interested in joining the Ki community? If so, post your application here

Team Fortress 2/ Team Lad! application.

Postby Mailbawx on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Hello, I am here representing Team Lad! in order to apply for your sponsorship. We are a relatively new team which consists of greatly talented and devoted players. Currently we are competing in the lowest division of the ETF2L Summer Season, as we were unluckily misplaced by the league’s admins. We play a very stable mid- skill level but on a good day we can reach a stable mid game.

Team Name: Team Lad!

We are a multinational (european) team, with players aged 16 to 21.

ETF2L Team Page: http://etf2l.org/teams/9496/

Players:

Gobby (Leader)
0:0:6714476
Denmark/ Very expirienced and talented medic, has saved the team countless times with his clutch ubersaw kills.

Helberg (Deputy)
0:1:3131567
Denmark/ Excellent sniper and scout. Known in the community for his sniping skills.

MartinLH (War Arranger)
0:0:28991517
Norway/ Our teams Norwad and great pocket soldier.

Insanity
0:0:16445197
Holland/ A great and stable roaming soldier

Mailbawx
0:0:19917175
Greece/ Our Greek demoman who never fails to perform

Charlie/Raubtier
0:1:24555176
Sweden/ Our swedish scout, one of the our core 4.

Skeleton (Inactive)
0:0:20671072
Israel/ Skeleton is currently taking a break from TF2.

Why we want to join you:
We are a new team who have been misplaced in our division.
Getting a sponsor is something that we’ve been looking into for a while, but never really found a sponsor we thought suited our team, as we believe that this will not only help us promote ourselves but the sponsor aswell.
As we’re a new team we still have a lot to learn and we feel that with a sponsor like yourselves could be a big help to us and give us even more motivation to reach a higher level.

What we can offer you:
A team that won’t fold soon, due to us bonding very well and we have previouse experince with one and another.
We will proudly represent you, we are highly competitve and yet are always ready to have some fun. We are also very active and play atleast once per day.

The majority of our members have been playing the game competitively for over a year or an extremely active 6 months.

Additionally, we’re willing to play a game against any of the other teams applying for sponsorship.
However note that one of our players is going on vacation on Wednesday the 7th until the 21st.
In that period we can still play but with a merc soldier.

If we were to be taken in by ki we would look upon it as we have become ki-TF2 rather then treating the organisation and the clan seperately, for us the sponsors are as much a part of team as the players.

Thank you for your time!
Mailbawx

Re: Team Fortress 2/ Team Lad! application.

Postby maztaz on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Hey guys, very nice app.

Just one question?

Being a community we like to stick together as a whole, what kind of communications do you use? mumble or vent?

if you use mumble? would you have a problem with using vent?

Cheers, and goodluck
maztaz
«Ki» Member

Postby Mailbawx on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:03 pm

We, like the majority of the TF2 community use mumble, specially when we're playing pcws. However, we have our own mumble and we can probably hang our in the vent when we're not playing as a team. The problem is, a few of our members have a few technical dificulties with vent and we find that mumble better suits our needs when we're playing pcw's/officials. However, as I said above we can still hang out with you guys in vent when we're not playing. Still, if you feel it's really necessary, we could definitely give it a shot.
Mailbawx

Postby Toro- on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:12 pm

gl with app
I need to learn and stick to the following:
"It's better to be thought an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

French_Dude "lol branded and lol to optic. Mr I can't be ask to read the forums at the first place."

twitter @Kinstinctstweet
twitter @Toro_Mac
twitter @Ki_Craft
facebook KiCraft.co.uk

Toro-
Bought out the community

Postby Subs on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Understandable with the pcw's/officials using mumble, we just really like the community feel when we're all on the same vent. That would be my only problem, need to make sure you get on and chill with us alot. We're friendly and nice guys who love a laugh :D:D:D:DD
R.I.P Patrick
"Gone but not forgotten, his soul still lives within us all."
Subs
«Ki» Member

Postby Brodie on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:26 pm

The only problem I can see is that you seem to speak very good english, a lot of people in our community mostly speak complete and utter jibberish which could confuse or offend such intellects as yourselfs.

Good luck guys, nice app! ;)
:D
#Official Comedian of i42
#Official Captain of Team Brodie FlipACuppaSucker champions i46

#Fail disco http://gifsoup.com/view6/4069267/disco-fails-o.gif
#Fail Gutrug #Win Viden http://gifsoup.com/view4/4069610/viden-owns-gutrug-o.gif
(._.)Short term frustration when making decisions, which is why long term problems always occur(._.)

Less than Toro!
Brodie
«Ki» Member

Postby sKiN on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Whats the crack with this team then, we taking or waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Raging since 1980
sKiN
«Ki» Member

Postby FletchuK on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 pm

looking to put you guys on probation/trial :)

keep checking this space!

"For Patrick!"
"Ki Till I die!"
FletchuK
«Ki» Member

Postby gobbLAAAAAR on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 am

:o exciting it is
gobbLAAAAAR

Postby maztaz on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Mailbawx wrote:We, like the majority of the TF2 community use mumble, specially when we're playing pcws. However, we have our own mumble and we can probably hang our in the vent when we're not playing as a team. The problem is, a few of our members have a few technical dificulties with vent and we find that mumble better suits our needs when we're playing pcw's/officials. However, as I said above we can still hang out with you guys in vent when we're not playing. Still, if you feel it's really necessary, we could definitely give it a shot.

If you could TRY and sort vent that would be awesome, as Subs said;

we do like the whole community to stay together to feel that you are apart of us. If you just was on mumble and not on forums much - then it wont be worth coming into the team as it would feel to us your just a team using our facilities and not being apart of us.

maztaz
«Ki» Member

Postby gobbLAAAAAR on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:05 pm

maztaz wrote:
Mailbawx wrote:We, like the majority of the TF2 community use mumble, specially when we're playing pcws. However, we have our own mumble and we can probably hang our in the vent when we're not playing as a team. The problem is, a few of our members have a few technical dificulties with vent and we find that mumble better suits our needs when we're playing pcw's/officials. However, as I said above we can still hang out with you guys in vent when we're not playing. Still, if you feel it's really necessary, we could definitely give it a shot.

If you could TRY and sort vent that would be awesome, as Subs said;

we do like the whole community to stay together to feel that you are apart of us. If you just was on mumble and not on forums much - then it wont be worth coming into the team as it would feel to us your just a team using our facilities and not being apart of us.

Hey i'm Gobby of Team Lad

You see it would be better for us to be on mumble when we play beacouse it has less lag and is optimal for tf2 use. But when we're just chattin' and chillin' in mumble it woulden't be a problem to shift to vent :D just we really like mumble for match use
gobbLAAAAAR

Return to Team applications